Cheap Domain Registration
from ONLY £4.99
Cheap Web Hosting
from ONLY £29.00 per year inc. a free UK domain name
and Conditions of application for a domain name
Please find below out terms and conditions of
acceptance of your domain name registration.
Applications for domain name
registrations are accepted on this basis only.
Hereinafter: "The Agent"
includes Web-At-Work Ltd of: Queens Court Business Centre, Middlesbrough,
Teesside, TS1 5EH, or any party acting on Web-At-Work's implicit
includes the person applying for the domain name or any party
acting on the Registrants instructions. "The Registry"
the relevant domain name Registry.
The Agent agrees as follows:
1. To consider applications received for a domain name registration
from the Registrant.
2. To accept or reject the application for a domain name registration
subject to the rules and regulations of the relevant Registry
who administer name applications under that domain.
3. If the application is accepted by the Agent on receipt of
the full fees the Agent will register the relevant details with
the Registry to effect a full domain name registration.
4. Once the Domain Name and the Registrants details have been
entered in the Register of Domain Names as a full registration
no refund of fees will be payable by the Agent.
5. The Agent is entitled to register domain names on a first
come, first served basis, whether or not it has received payment
for their registration.
6. Until the agent has confirmed the registration, there is
no guarantee that the domain name applied for will be entered
in the Register as such. The Registrant is advised not to take
any action in respect of the registration of a domain name before
it becomes a full registration.
7. The Agent will supply DNS service to host the domain name
either on servers owned and operated by the Agent or on other
third party owned and operated servers.
8. The Agent accepts no responsibility for the use of any domain
name on the register of domain names and in particular for any
conflict with trademarks, registered or unregistered, or with
rights to names in other contexts.
9. The Agent will use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that
the appropriate details of the Registrants registration are
correctly entered and maintained in the register of domain names.
In no circumstances will the Agent be liable for any loss of
profit, business suffered by the Registrant.
10. All registrations remain the property of the Agent until
payment has been made in full. The Agent reserves the right
to withhold DNS service until all monies owed by the applicant
have been received.
11. The Agent will not register domain names considered by the
Agent and at the Agents sole discretion to be of an explicit
sexual or indecent or racist nature.
The Registrant agrees as follows:
1. The Registrant warrants to the Agent that neither the registration
of the Domain Name nor the manner in which the Domain Name is
directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of a
2. The Registrant warrants to the Agent that the details submitted
by the Registrant to the Agent are true and correct, and that
future additions or alterations to those details will be true
3. The Registrant indemnifies the Agent against any claim that
the registration of the Domain Name or the manner in which the
Domain Name is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal
rights of any third party and indemnifies the Agent against
the reasonable costs and expenses, however they may arise, incurred
in defending or dealing with such a claim.
4. The Registrant accepts that the Registry records of the domain
name applied for will show some of the details supplied by the
Registrant in respect of this domain name application. The Registry
may allow other organisations and members of the public to access
the data for the purpose of obtaining information about the
registration of the Domain Name. The actual detail made available
by the Registry to a third party is at the discretion of the
Registry and no liability for how this information is made use
of by a third party is accepted by the Agent.
Period of Registration of a Domain Name:
1. The initial registration period is two years from the date
of the application for registration. Thereafter, the registration
may be renewed indefinitely for further periods of two years,
on payment of the renewal fees applicable at the time of renewal
and as shown on the Agents web site.
2. All transfers and renewals will be made in accordance with
the Agents Terms & Conditions current at the time of the
transfer or renewal.
It is hereby agreed by all parties that:
1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement
between the Agent and the Registrant. All domain names ordered
by the Registrant by either electronic or written means are
only accepted by the Agent under the terms of this agreement.
2. This contract may be assigned by the Agent.
3. The Agent may change the terms and conditions of the contract
on renewal or transfer of the registration of the Domain Name.
Dated: 15 Jan 2005
Directory | Hosting
© Copyright 2000 - 2006 Web-At-Work
Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced or
stored in a retrieval system